Medvedev introduces Civil Code amendments to parliament
- Medvedev discusses anticorruption efforts
- Medvedev proposes to establish lobbyism in Russia
- President Medvedev signs law on life imprisonment for drug trafficking
- Medvedev highlights legal practice liberalization in criminal cases
- Medvedev supports idea of summing up legal practice in consumer protection
GORKI, April 2 - RAPSI. President Dmitry Medvedev has stated on Monday that he introduced to the State Duma amendments to the Civil Code on fundamental civil rights institutions.
Medvedev noted that it took a long time to develop a well-balanced draft law "that will not damage the fundamentals of the Civil Code."
He expressed hope that MPs will pay due attention to the draft law.
The president noted that the draft laws authors tried to observe global civil society development trends, while respecting the nature of Russian civil rights and their "history and features."