Medvedev signs business partnership legislation
- Medvedev signs law on supreme examining board for judges
- Medvedev calls upon women to sue employers when discriminated on labor market
- Medvedev submits convention to Duma to combat bribes abroad
- Medvedev signs free legal assistance law
- President Medvedev wants criminal cases to be heard by one judge
- Medvedev approves amendments to law on public procurement
- Medvedev introduces law on fuel and energy security
MOSCOW, December 6 - RAPSI. President Dmitry Medvedev has signed a federal law on the establishment of business partnerships, the Kremlin reported on Tuesday.
The State Duma approved the legislation on November 21 and the Federation Council passed it on November 29. The legislation describes business partnership as a commercial enterprise organized by two or more people and managed by partnership members.
The legislation also stipulates the legal status of partnership members, requirements for share capital and membership, аs well as the partnership foundation procedure and scope of responsibility.